There are lots of headphones on the market. Which are right voice actors?
we explore the different aspects of headphones you should consider for recording and editing voice work. Headphones mentioned in this video include:
- Sennheiser HD300 Protect: https://geni.us/bjhd300protect
- Shure 215: https://geni.us/bj-215
- Sennheiser 6xx: https://geni.us/bj-hd6xx
- Sony MDR 7506: https://geni.us/bj-mdr7506
- Grado sr60 (current edition): https://geni.us/bj-sr60e
- Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 32 ohm: https://geni.us/bj-dt770pro32
- Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro: https://geni.us/bj-dt880pro
- Audio Technica AT M50x: https://geni.us/bj-athm50x
These are affiliate links. Using them does not change the price you pay, but I may earn a small commission if you purchase them by following the link.